|제목||2011 Global Technology Awards 수상 : Inspection Equipment - AOI|
2011 Global Technology Awards
Category : Inspection Equipment – AOI
MV-7 Series 2D/3D In-Line AOI Machines – 미르기술의 독점 3D Multi-Frequency Quad Moiré Technology와 결합한 15 Mega Pixel ISIS Vision Sysytem
3. 품질 향상 : 미르기술의 새로운 MV-7 Series 2D/3D Inspection System으로 사용자는 기대 이상의 품질 제조 수준을 달성할 수 있으며, 이는 아래의 사항들이 결합된 결과이다.
1) 비할 데가 없는 2D 검사 속도와 정확성을 갖춘 미르기술의 독점적 15Mega Pixel ISIS Vision System
2) 조립이 끝난
PCB를 3D로 검사하는 미르기술의 혁신적인 3D
Multi-Frequency Quad Moiré Technology.
4. 비용 효율
5. 환경적 측면 : 산업이 환경친화적인 제조에 초점을 두고 있는 요즘은, 어느때보다 재료 낭비를 줄이고자 하는 요구가 증가하고 있다. 미르기술의 AOI 장비는 제조공정을 간소화할 수 있는 비용 효율적인 공정 solution으로 전자 제조업계에서 인정받고 있다. 새로운 MV-7 Series 2D/3D 장비가 제공하는 다양한 현실적 공정 solution은 무결함 제품의 추구를 계속함으로써, 전자 제조업체가 재료 낭비를 최소화하도록 지원한다.
6. 사용과 구현의 용이성 : MV-7 Series software는 단순하지만 강력하다. 종합적인 Package Type Library는 간단한 “Drag and Drop” 부품 프로그래밍을 제공한다. ATT (Automatic Teaching Tool : 자동 교구) software 는 CAD 중심 자료를 사용하여 부품 위치를 자동으로 알려준다. 일반적인 프로그래밍 시간은 한 번 조립 시 한 시간 이내다.
7. 정비성 : 새로운 MV-7 Series 2D/3D 제품 라인은 모든 hardware와 전자 subsystem이 쉽게 접근할 수 있도록 설계되었다. 또한, 이 장비들은 PC, Vision Frame Grabber 그리고 Motion Control System을 포함한 다수의 전자 subsystem을 위한 “off the shelf(규격)” hardware를 사용한다. 본 system들은 24/7 생산을 견디도록 고안되었다. 4,000시간 이상의 가동 중 보통의 MTBF(Mean Time Between Failures : 평균고장간격)을 보이는 이 AOI system은 시장에서 가장 강력할 것으로 예견된다.
Category: Inspection Equipment – AOI
MV-7 Series 2D/3D In-Line AOI Machines - 15 Mega Pixel ISIS Vision System combined with MIRTEC’s Exclusive 3D Multi-Frequency Quad Moiré Technology
v Speed / Throughput Improvements: MIRTEC’s ISIS Vision System brings unprecedented speed and performance to the Electronics Inspection Industry. In order to quantify the throughput advantage of this system, we must fist consider that the majority of high resolution camera systems currently offered by AOI vendors use 5 Mega Pixel Technology. Throughput comparisons between 5 Mega Pixel Technology and 15 Mega Pixel Technology have resulted in an increased throughput of nearly 400%! This is a tremendous improvement in production efficiency which, you can imagine, will certainly be leveraged by global customers in volume-driven sectors.
v Quality Contribution: MIRTEC’s new MV-7 Series 2D/3D Inspection Systems allow users to achieve unprecedented standards in quality manufacturing by combining:
1) MIRTEC’s exclusive 15 Mega Pixel ISIS Vision System which provides incomparable 2D inspection speed and accuracy.
2) MIRTEC’s revolutionary 3D Multi-Frequency Quad Moiré Technology which provides true 3D inspection of SMT devices on finished PCB assemblies. This proprietary system yields precise height measurement used to detect lifted component and lifted lead defects as well as solder volume post reflow.
v Cost Benefits: Current market conditions are such that electronics manufacturers are competing to capture as much business as possible in an environment which yields ever decreasing profit margins. There is little expectation that these market conditions will change in the foreseeable future. The reality of the situation is that electronics manufacturers must invest in automated solder paste inspection and automated optical inspection equipment in order maximize efficiency and acquire quantitative information that may be used to streamline the manufacturing process and reduce manufacturing defects. By increasing first pass production yields, manufacturers are able to decrease costs, save time, and reduce the need for non-value added rework and repair. MIRTEC’s new MV-7 Series 2D/3D AOI Machines provide manufacturers with a clear view into the manufacturing process, helping them achieve higher operating efficiencies and improved quality at the lowest possible cost. Additionally, MIRTEC’s ISIS Vision System has been proven to increase throughput by up to 400% thereby maximizing production efficiency and return on investment.
v Environmental Consideration: With an industry focus on environmentally friendly manufacturing, now more that ever there is an increasing demand to drive down material waste. MIRTEC AOI equipment is well recognized by electronic manufacturing management as a cost-effective process solution which allows them to streamline the manufacturing process. The new MV-7 Series 2D/3D machines provide an extensive range of real-world process solutions to electronics manufacturers allowing them to minimize material waste as they continue to strive toward zero defect production.
v Ease of Use / Implementation: The MV-7 Series software is simple yet powerful. A comprehensive Package Type Library provides simple “Drag and Drop” component programming. The Automatic Teaching Tool (ATT) software provides automatic teaching of component locations using CAD centroid data. Typical programming time is under one (1) hour per assembly.
v Maintainability / Reparability: The new MV-7 Series 2D/3D product line was designed for easy accessibility to all hardware and electronic subsystems. Furthermore, these machines are use “off the shelf” hardware for many of the electronic subsystems including the PC, Vision Frame Grabber and Motion Control System. These systems are built to withstand 24/7 production. With typical MTBF of over 4,000 hours of operation, these AOI systems are heralded as the most robust AOI systems on the market!